Some notes on the 10-race card from Saturday:
* There is a $10,393 pick five carryover for Sunday, and there will be a mandatory payout as the meet closes Sunday.
* There were five horses who paid $20 or more on Saturday, while three favorites came through on the program. As a whole this meet, favorites have won at a 42 percent clip, according to stats from Lone Star.
* There was one claim on the card, Cuvex, for $5,000. So far this meet there have been 97 claims for total transactions of $784,500.
* Lone Star reported a meet-best crowd of 18,686 on Friday night, when a trackside concert followed the races. The act was the Eli Young Band of Denton, Texas.
* In the owner standings, Tom Durant leads with 26 wins. The partnership of Wayne Sanders and Larry Hirsch ranks second, with 11.
* Steve Asmussen leads all trainers with 116 wins at the meet, while Bret Calhoun is second in the standings with 59.
* Jockey Chris Landeros leads the rider standings with 95 wins. Cliff Berry is second, with 87.
* The feature for the closing-day card Sunday is the $75,000 Middleground for 2-year-olds.